Weaning off zoloft after 10 years

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Weaning off zoloft after 10 years

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    goobepoli1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    I am weaning off Effexor XR 150mg daily at the moment. It has been four weeks since my doctor said she will help me slowly wean off, and I am doing really well.I think that’s bullcrap, and dangerous bullcrap at that. The withdrawal symptoms are horrible for me coming off Effexor, but I would go through it for the next ten years if it meant getting off this horrible drug.Hi I have been on paxil for nine years.. I am currently 25 and feel like the paxil isnt working for me.. I also had tried stopping paxil for four months cold turkey.. it was HORRIBLE…. so i went back on 10 mgs.. now ive been on 10 mg for 3 years.. I just switched to zoloft over night.. as a doctor …I have been on Zoloft for about 6 months or so. Before taking Zoloft I had been taking paxil for 3 or more years. I loved Paxil except for one major thing, my weight gain.I’ve been reading comments here since early May when I decided that it was time to get off Zoloft (Sertraline) that I had been taking since mid 1996.Before going off patent, Paxil made $11.7 billion in sales for GlaxoSmithKline and Zoloft made $30 billion in sales for Pfizer. Both SSRI drugs continue to be sold today along with generic counterparts created post-patent by other companies.Zoloft (Sertraline) is an antidepressant primarily used to treat major depressive disorders.<span class=”news_dt”>4/28/2018</span> · Hi. I just saw your post and felt compelled to sign up and respond. I was on Zoloft 200mgs for 10+ years and have recently titrated off it completely.<span class=”news_dt”>4/28/2018</span> · Hi. I just saw your post and felt compelled to sign up and respond. I was on Zoloft 200mgs for 10+ years and have recently titrated off it completely.Our veterinarians and behaviorists offer you a library of solutions to improve the health and lifestyle of your feline companion.Hi. I was on this awful drug 375mg for 6 years. I lost my marriage because of it. In February I came off it as I had had a constant headache for 4 months.I’ve been on Paxil (had no emotions and was insensitive to the emotions of others and it took me 2 years to wean off) and I’ve been on Serzone but it was taken off the market.This week’s article in my continuing series on antidepressants will examine the physiological, psychological and social consequences of antidepressant use.I am about to purchase my first order of Kratom. I’m not wanting it to get high. My only desire to get it in the first place is to get rid of opiates that I have been using for the past 10 years due to chronic pain from cancer surgery and …BELVIQ REVIEWS, PATIENT AND DOCTOR REVIEWS, TESTIMONIALS, VIDEOS, Why Is Belviq Far Safer & Superior To Qsymia & Contrave. Phentermine BEFORE AFTER PICTURES WEIGHT LOSS177 Responses to “How good are GABA supplements for anxiety, stress and relaxation?”Maeng Da Kratom Leaf Review: Buy Maeng Da Extracts, Powder and Capsules and find out about the effects of this potent "Pimp grade" strain of Kratom.Our veterinarians and behaviorists offer you a library of solutions to improve the health and lifestyle of your feline companion.Hi. I was on this awful drug 375mg for 6 years. I lost my marriage because of it. In February I came off it as I had had a constant headache for 4 months.I’ve been on Paxil (had no emotions and was insensitive to the emotions of others and it took me 2 years to wean off) and I’ve been on Serzone but it was taken off the market.This week’s article in my continuing series on antidepressants will examine the physiological, psychological and social consequences of antidepressant use.I am about to purchase my first order of Kratom. I’m not wanting it to get high. My only desire to get it in the first place is to get rid of opiates that I have been using for the past 10 years due to chronic pain from cancer surgery and …BELVIQ REVIEWS, PATIENT AND DOCTOR REVIEWS, TESTIMONIALS, VIDEOS, Why Is Belviq Far Safer & Superior To Qsymia & Contrave. Phentermine BEFORE AFTER PICTURES WEIGHT LOSS177 Responses to “How good are GABA supplements for anxiety, stress and relaxation?”Maeng Da Kratom Leaf Review: Buy Maeng Da Extracts, Powder and Capsules and find out about the effects of this potent "Pimp grade" strain of Kratom.Proton pump inhibitors rank among the top 10 prescribed classes of drugs and are commonly used to treat acid reflux, indigestion, and peptic ulcers.How long does postpartum depression last? It depends. Read about 6 things that can affect how long it takes to recover from PPD.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed