Sertraline really helps

Home Forums General Discussion Sertraline really helps

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    laubackparcu1979
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Reviews and ratings for sertraline when used in the treatment of depression. 769 reviews submitted.<span class=”news_dt”>8/29/2016</span> · So I have been on sertraline 50 mg for years.. I have a history of OCD.. I noticed a relapse coming and 5 weeks ago increased my dosage to 150 mg ..Reviews and ratings for zoloft. 1111 reviews submitted with a 7.6 average score.<span class=”news_dt”>4/28/2018</span> · I have found this site very helpful during the period that I was taking sertraline and felt I should share my experiences of coming off the drug, in the hope that they may be of help to others.Have you taken the SSRI antidepressant Zoloft (Sertraline) to help with your depression? Millions of people have taken this antidepressant and many have had success with managing depressive symptoms.Zoloft (Sertraline) is an antidepressant primarily used to treat major depressive disorders.If you live with chronic anxiety, you’ll be used to people giving you well-meaning solutions. Are you permanently anxious? Then you need to learn to think more positively.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed