Nitrofurantoin and pregnancy

Home Forums General Discussion Nitrofurantoin and pregnancy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    monstalbiro1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Advice and warnings for the use of Nitrofurantoin during pregnancy. FDA Pregnancy Category B – No proven risk in humansNitrofurantoin (Macrodantin, Furadantin, Macrobid) is a prescription antibiotic used to treat urinary tract infections. Nitrofurantoin is available in three forms …Nitrofurantoin is commonly used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs) in pregnant women. Comfort in selecting this antibiotic comes from its friendly FDA pregnancyNitrofurantoin is an antibiotic used for the treatment of, and prophylaxis against, acute or recurrent uncomplicated lower urinary tract infections (UTIs) or pyelitis.Nitrofurantoin can be taken by adults including pregnant and breastfeeding women. Nitrofurantoin isn’t suitable for everyone. To make sure it’s safe for you, tell …Hello doctor, i was prescribed with nitrofurantoin-macro, becouse i got UTI, i’m 8,5 weeks pregnant and i’m so worried to take an antibiotics during preg.Nitrofurantoin 100mg Capsules – Summary of … Nitrofurantoin is however contraindicated in infants under three months of age and in pregnant …Indications, dose, contra-indications, side-effects, interactions, cautions, warnings and other safety information for NITROFURANTOIN.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed