Luvox makes me sleepy

Home Forums VisTimer Features Suggestions Luvox makes me sleepy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    hapasreate1978
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Luvox (fluvoxamine): "The worst drug I have ever take in my life. It gave me
    severe anxiety. Made me so tired and I can't sleep, and I got a seveer stomach
    pain …"The worst drug I have ever take in my life. It gave me severe anxiety. Made me
    so tired and I can't sleep, and I got a seveer stomach pain , electric shocks. I don't
     …Luvox may interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), other
    drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing (sleeping pills, narcotic pain …Sleep latencies in daytime naps were significantly shorter for dothiepin and
    longer for fluvoxamine, showing that subjects were more sleepy when taking …Apr 13, 2018 Is your depression medication making you tired? Learn how you can deal …
    When Your Antidepressant Makes You Tired. Strategies to Help …Nov 25, 2015 Luvox (Fluvoxamine) is used for treating obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD),
    Luvox may make you drowsy and impact your motor skills.Has anyone here felt better after being on Luvox for several weeks? … I recently
    went from 100mg to 150mg but was nauseous and drowsy all the time. … Do you
    think it's normal for the extra 50mg to make me feel like that?Luvox is one of several medications known as selective serotonin reuptake … I
    wanna go ahead and stop taking bc of how tired it makes me…. social anxiety though) however both makes me soooo tired. ….. I think Luvox is
    the oldest SSRI but the fact it is a potent sigma agonist and …I'm sleeping /sleepy way too much on my medicine: I am sleeping too much a
    side … of natural things that would make me tiredand then I'd feel rested
    afterwards. … http://www.livestrong.com/article/75769-side-effects-luvox
    antidepressant/.It has made me feel normal, happy, and has no negative sexual side effects. ….. I
    have been on luvox for 6 years and found it helped but made me tired and no …Nov 29, 2016 Fluvoxamine increase the amount of circulating serotonin available in …
    Increasing it slowly allows your doctor to make sure that you have … Drinking
    alcohol could increase the risk of unwanted effects such as feeling sleepy.She is more tired now – about 3 hours after taking Luvox, she is tired enough to …
    all the things that once gave me comfort and shelter…like being able to THINK.Fluvoxamine oral capsule is a prescription medication that's used to treat
    obsessive-compulsive … Fluvoxamine can make your skin more sensitive to the
    sun.Hi everyone i have just started on Luvox today… yes i am now officially on the
    medi-go-round! … 50mg with diazapam (valium) he is going to monitor me to
    make sure i dont get addicted…. …. So maybe i might not feel so tired during the
    day.Fluvoxamine is a drug that is used for treating several psychiatric disorders. It is a
    member of the class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors …Read about Fluvoxamine and the other conditions it treats. … nausea, diarrhea,
    dry mouth, increased sweating, feeling nervous, restless, fatigued, sleepy or …Mar 14, 2007 I like Luvox except for the fact that I cannot sleep properly on it! Its the only SSRI
    ive tried that gives me insomnia (not severe though)… it just. … I recently was
    given Zanax and I have to say that totally makes me even more tired …Easy Read Medication Information Leaflet: Fluvoxamine for Behaviour Problems
    … Drinking alcohol whilst taking fluvoxamine could make you feel drowsy.Apo-Fluvoxamine: Fluvoxamine belongs to the class of medications called
    selective … What will it do for me? … Do not take a double dose to make up for a
    missed one. …. alertness: Some people who take fluvoxamine may become
    drowsy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed