Longest you can stay awake on adderall

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Longest you can stay awake on adderall

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    softfedelri1983
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Jul 25, 2013 On average, an Adderall pill will run you about three bucks, but … Aside from it
    making you hallucinate, you stay up for multiple days … I got the point where I
    would be popping five at once and would be awake for three days.I think I made it to 6 once, but I'm not sure, my memory kind of bailed on me
    around day 4. … I was awake for a total of 6 days. … to kill myself (the magic
    words for a mandatory psych stay), and they sent me to the psych ward.I stay up for days of and on while heavily using adderall. Itthat was 4 days ago
    now I'm laying here bored kept awake from adderall. Trust me when you decide
    to stop you "binge" or whatever you want to call it you're gonna …Mar 12, 2009 I am breaking her personal record for staying awake RIGHT NOW – and is … Just
    eat as large a meal as You possible can, with plenty of fluids (of the ….. this has
    led to some of swims longest binges ever. one lasting two week …I'm not sure if it was the sleep deprivation itself, or the Adderall, but I … whether or
    not to cause my self some form of external pain to keep me … Longest I've been
    awake is two days playing Gauntlet: Dark Legacy with friends.The use of stimulants like coffee, Adderall, and other “uppers” to keep yourself
    awake comes with a number of risks. You might not get what you paid for, and the
     …Feb 14, 2018 Adderall is a stimulant that is classified as a Schedule II drug, or a drug … Using
    Adderall to stay up late and then reusing Adderall to stay up …Originally Answered: What is longest you have gone without sleep? ….. Since
    adderall was a stimulant, I relied on the drug to keep me awake and focus during
     …May 9, 2014 If you are creative, Adderall could impair your abilities. … tweeting about Adderall
    most: The largest clusters of tweets about Adderall … take stimulants like Adderall
    when they go out, either to stay up or just for the euphoric effect. … They help
    people feel alert, awake, and focused, but make it hard to sleep …Dec 29, 2004 Now there's another “drug-most-likely-to-succeed” – this one enables you to stay
    awake for 40+ hours with close to full mental capacity with few …Nov 12, 2011 Positive test results for amphetamines can occur and you should be clear about
    … Physical dependence on drugs like Adderall require detox and withdrawal …..
    since I was 11 year,s old at first it used to keep me awake. It also …Nov 7, 2002 Unfortunately, the strongest stuff most students take to keep awake is caffeine, …
    It's a small, white and slightly oblong pill that has fewer side effects than …
    Dexadrin (speed) and adderall (various amphetamines) are freely …Oct 29, 2013 With a military or insurance discount, you can buy Adderall XR for under $1 a …
    the idea of giving speed to ADD/ADHD children to keep them from … potent and
    longest-acting form of amphetamine, dextromethamphetamine …Apr 25, 2014 Stephen does not have a prescription for Adderall, and “Stephen” is not his real
    name. …. A March 2014 report from Express Scripts, the largest pharmacy … “If
    you think staying awake is a competitive advantage, then yes, …Jul 23, 2012 ADHD is diagnosed in boys at a rate of two to four times that of girls, …. MPH
    have been introduced, with Concerta getting the largest share of the market. … In
    this way, Ritalin and Adderall helped make ADHD a household name. …. will
    often use the drugs to stay awake through the night to study for exams …Adderall is a prescription stimulant that is used to treat fatigue, attention deficit …..
    fear of job loss enables employees to find methods to stay awake longer and
    focus more. … According to ExpressScripts, within that group the largest increase
    in …May 16, 2016 “Students think they're 'study drugs' and don't see potential harm in misusing …
    While a user might be able to stay awake all night, the end result is debatable. …
    Stimulants such as Adderall are classified as Schedule II drugs, which means ….
    Wright-Patt to get largest military investment in base's history …Sep 20, 2017 In-depth coverage of the world's largest democracy for India and its … However,
    it's commonly used off-label as a study aid, and to stay alert and … Adderall has
    also been associated with a higher risk of psychosis, … Why brain hackers use it:
    Ritalin is a popular study drug taken to stay awake and improve …Apr 21, 2015 If you can't withstand temptations of small rewards now for bigger … Topics:
    adderall, adhd, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, drugs, ….. to those who can
    do the most drugs for the longest amount of time. …. You're only gonna have
    hallucinations delirium and vomiting if you OD, or stay awake for days.Aug 25, 2011 Adderall, a stimulant medication made of amphetamine and … a chronic sleep
    disorder, Adderall provides stimulation to help stay awake during the day. … After
    one week, this can be adjusted to 20 mg per day if needed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed