Hydrocodone 7.5 how many to get high

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Hydrocodone 7.5 how many to get high

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    <span class=”news_dt”>4/26/2017</span> · @Logic- wassup doe Popped 3 and all it did was get rid of my headache.<span class=”news_dt”>9/3/2010</span> · How many do I take? #1. … You will know when you get high!!! … you will be stuck with one 7.5 milligram tablet, …<span class=”news_dt”>9/29/2010</span> · Hey everyone, I just have a few questions about Hydrocodone. Just a brief background, I only use about once a week, and I usually …<span class=”news_dt”>3/26/2011</span> · I have some hydrocodone/APAP and I was wondering how much I’d need to take to feel "high". It’s in a 5mg/500mg proportion (that is …<span class=”news_dt”>9/6/2013</span> · How many 7.5/325 hydrocodone would it take to get a 185 lbs man high?Take 3 of them so 22.5 mg u will feel f up after 30 minutes.<span class=”news_dt”>10/16/2010</span> · how many 7.5 mg vicodin would I have to take to feel niiiice. … The ultimate high is in death … > how many 7.5 mg vicodin would I have to take to feel …3 Answers – Posted in: hydrocodone, alcohol, abuse – Answer: Hi KarmaKit, Yes it is addictive, and yes it can get a person high if it …Answers.com ® Categories Health Medication and Drugs Painkillers Hydrocodone How much does it take to get high off hydrocodone? … many 7.5 hydrocodone does it take …Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Acetaminophen and hydrocodone can cause side effects that may … CSA Schedule* High potential …I agree I live with pain everyday and can’t get any help…. why? Because people abuse the drug I need so badly? If they would research most of the “addicts” are now on herion, meth, because they wanted that cheap easy high.Cannabis has psychoactive and physiological effects when consumed. The immediate desired effects from consuming cannabis include relaxation and euphoria (the "high" or "stoned" feeling), a general alteration of conscious perception, increased awareness of sensation, increased libido and distortions in the perception of time and space.The Flexeril high isn’t as intense as other muscle relaxers but it’s easy to get, which is what might be creating the widespread dependency.i have never used kratom and a little concerned about how much to take. How many grams are in the capsules. My wife has chronic knee pain and been taking hydrocodone for …Learn about the symptoms, treatment, and medications of chronic pain conditions like Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, TMJ Disorder, and Foot PainThis course will offer an extensive overview of opioids and their use in pain medicine. Opioid analgesic medications can bring substantial relief to patients suffering from pain.Did you like this article? Sign-up for our weekly newsletter and get the best of She Does the City in your inbox or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!The law of prohibition exists but however with high availability of cannabis plants throughout the country, this law is often unenforced. AlgeriaTrucker Docs answers your questions about FMCSA regulations regarding medical conditions, medications, and drugs.Cannabis has psychoactive and physiological effects when consumed. The immediate desired effects from consuming cannabis include relaxation and euphoria (the "high" or "stoned" feeling), a general alteration of conscious perception, increased awareness of sensation, increased libido and distortions in the perception of time and space.The Flexeril high isn’t as intense as other muscle relaxers but it’s easy to get, which is what might be creating the widespread dependency.i have never used kratom and a little concerned about how much to take. How many grams are in the capsules. My wife has chronic knee pain and been taking hydrocodone for …Learn about the symptoms, treatment, and medications of chronic pain conditions like Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, TMJ Disorder, and Foot PainThis course will offer an extensive overview of opioids and their use in pain medicine. Opioid analgesic medications can bring substantial relief to patients suffering from pain.Did you like this article? Sign-up for our weekly newsletter and get the best of She Does the City in your inbox or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!The law of prohibition exists but however with high availability of cannabis plants throughout the country, this law is often unenforced. AlgeriaTrucker Docs answers your questions about FMCSA regulations regarding medical conditions, medications, and drugs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed