Femara twins iui

Home Forums VisTimer Features Suggestions Femara twins iui

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chapolepin1978
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    @domino783 I’m pregnant now at 4w4d with Femara. In the mid cycle ultrasound, it showed 3 follicles. I also had 3 follicles with clomid so it is possible to make several eggs with Femara. I’m still waiting for someone out there who’s had Femara twins though. I won’t get to find out how many eggs were released until my 6 weeks ultrasound.I had 2 good follicles on my right side (19 and 21.5) and a not so great one on my left side (13-14). In the previous 2 IUI’s I have had 3 follicles-but the lead weren’t so big as the one’s this month. I did get pregnant with my 1st IUI, but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy. I want so badly for this to work this month.My twins are from Femara. We were the first set at our clinic. They had used it in over 125 patients before us. At another board I post at there was another women who had twins from Femara also. If you are nervous about multiples you could always sit a cycle out if there are too many mature follies.I wish I could be of more help, but the cycle I concieved my twins on I had my IUI done on day 14 or 15 I believe if that helps at all.Then when it was time to try for #2 clomid didn’t work so he switched me to Femara. It took almost two years before we got pregnant. 8 weeks later we found out it was twins. My OB said he has never had a patient to get pregnant with multiples on Femara. I looked online and it appears Femara has the same % as conceiving twins naturally.We tried femara/IUI for 4 cycles and sadly we didn’t have any success. I specifically asked about femara twin pregnancy rate because I would like to avoid twins if possible. If a pregnancy is achieved, it’s 10% chance with clomid, 7% with femara, and 3% for the average unassisted couple that a twin pregnancy will result.The breast cancer drug Femara (letrozole) has been used off-label for more than 15 years to treat infertility in women with PCOS with a few key benefits.IUI, intrauterine insemination is a fertility procedure with success rates depending on female age, sperm numbers and any tubal or pelvic damage or endometriosis.According to Randy S. Morris – founder and Medical Director of IVF1 – Femara has an increased efficacy and lower risk of producing multiple pregnancies compared …Does anyone have any advice on taking Femara from CD3 – CD7 with a HCG trigger shot on CD12 and then IUI on CD14? Any success the first time?When a woman wants to get pregnant, ovulation becomes a passionate matter. Something that wasn’t important, suddenly becomes a goal. “Am I certain that I ovulate?EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS W/PCOS My husband & I have been trying to conceive for about 1 year & have exercised more pointed efforts for about 7 …Clomid (Clomiphene) Side Effects and Risks Mood Swings, Headaches, Bloating, and TwinsWomen have four hot spots. Did you know this? I didn’t. Up until a week ago, I thought there were only three: The clitoris, the G-Spot, and the U-Spot. Well, lo and …Generic Name: clomiphene (kloe mih feen brand Names: Clomid, Serophene, medically reviewed on January 18, 2018, what is Clomid? Clomid (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal …Semen analysis results can be confusing. This article explains each parameter measured, what’s normal and potential reasons for abnormalities.How Do I Fix It? Troubleshooting 500 Errors Learn How To Customize This Page. For full information on 500 errors and how to resolve them, please contact us, or learn …Clomid (Clomiphene) Side Effects and Risks Mood Swings, Headaches, Bloating, and TwinsWomen have four hot spots. Did you know this? I didn’t. Up until a week ago, I thought there were only three: The clitoris, the G-Spot, and the U-Spot. Well, lo and …Generic Name: clomiphene (kloe mih feen brand Names: Clomid, Serophene, medically reviewed on January 18, 2018, what is Clomid? Clomid (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal …Semen analysis results can be confusing. This article explains each parameter measured, what’s normal and potential reasons for abnormalities.How Do I Fix It? Troubleshooting 500 Errors Learn How To Customize This Page. For full information on 500 errors and how to resolve them, please contact us, or learn …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed