Effexor apathy

Home Forums General Discussion Effexor apathy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    laubackparcu1979
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    In the existing literature, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor exposure has been
    occasionally associated with both behavioral apathy and emotional blunting.Effexor and Apathy: I have been taking Effexor since about May of 2013. It
    worked really well in treating my depression. However, starting in September.I took Effexor for 8 months, initially 37.5mg for 4 months and then up to ….. This
    Anhedonia/Apathy is such a sickening thing to deal with – when …May 28, 2014 ssris and apathy … This apathetic feeling is pissing me off! ….. back to my
    completely “normal happy state” but Effexor has gotten me the closest.Effexor side effects (and this would include other antidepressants as well as
    Effexor) … forward to a grim future with incapable leaders and an apathetic
    citizenry.Feb 16, 2001 I've been on Effexor twice before and lack of drive is the #1 reason I … I think the
    whole apathy/complacancy effect is from too much serotonin.4 Answers – Posted in: effexor, effexor xr, depression, prescription … The apathy
    and feeling withdrawn are symptoms of depression but I didn't …Could Effexor xr cause Apathy? We studied 25724 Effexor xr users who have
    side effects from FDA and eHealthme. Among them, 278 have Apathy. See what
     …Abilify is the ONLY med that has ever touched my apathy and gives me at …..
    celexa, paxil, and zoloft) to an SNRI (like cymbalta, pristiq, effexor, …Apr 24, 2011 It is often difficult to be distinguished from major depression, specifically in its
    partially remitted state because “loss of interest” or “apathy” tends …Effexor (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is a structurally novel antidepressant for oral
    …… Nervous system—Frequent: trismus, vertigo; Infrequent: akathisia, apathy, …May 10, 2017 For a period of about six to nine months, I was on 150mg of Effexor. While the
    drugs … I was plagued by apathy and felt lethargic and un-whole.Basically I'm not depressed anymore. Not in that fog, or having the sadness, no
    derealization except during panic attacks. Hard to describe, but.Three recently published papers, along with a report by a Minnesota group on
    health outcomes in that state, provide new reason to mull over this question: Do …My doctor prescribed Effexor, and after filling the prescription–I'm …. When I was
    on Effexor, I felt apathetic and unmotivated rather than …Oct 30, 2007 Effexor (Venlafaxine hydrochloride) is a serotonin and … Apathy; Constipation;
    Ongoing Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Dizziness (11-20%); Fatigue …What you need to know about Venlafaxine (Effexor, Effexor XR)Jul 15, 2008 The syndrome is characterized by apathy, disinhibited behavior, ….. Im on
    Remerom 15mg which i only take half and effexor xr 37.5 …i have …Ideally, you have found The Road Back before reducing the Effexor XR the first …
    Apathy – Complete lack of concern or interest for things that ordinarily would be …Oct 27, 2017 … Celexa) or a similar SNRI (Effexor, Cymbalta) or NDRI (Wellbutrin). …. for
    different people (anxiety, sadness, apathy, hopelessness, irritability, …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed