Does triamcinolone acetonide cream work for cold sores

Home Forums General Discussion Does triamcinolone acetonide cream work for cold sores

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sofckuntapor1986
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Common Questions and Answers about Triamcinolone for cold sores.(works wonders for putting some fluid into the skin from the outside) Atopiclair (face only) Protopica for hot spots Betamethasone Dipropionate for hot spots Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment mixed with Eucerine cream as a…Arthritis. Cancer. Cold, Flu & Cough. Depression. Diabetes.What conditions does Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream treat?Do not use if there is an infection or sore present in the area to be treated.How Does Chemo Work? Managing Diabetes at Work. Living Better With Migraine.Doctor insights on: Does Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream Work.How much time does if take for triamcinolone acetonide cream to work? Dr. Diane Minich Dr. Minich.Clinic Website. Triamcinolone Acetonide. Ask a Question. Is Triamcinolone Acetonide good for Cold Sores? Susan Richardson. 12 September 2017.home drugs a-z list side effects drug center triamcinolone cream ( triamcinolone acetonide cream) drug – patient side effects and images.chicken pox or herpes infection (including cold sores)Triamcinolone acetonide cream is a topical emollient and corticosteroid combination.Do not use if there is an injury or sore present in the area to be treated. Using the cream over a long period of time, or for large areas of skin, can make it more difficult for your body to respond to physical stress.Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream and Ointment for dermatologic use contain the antifungal agent nystatin and the synthetic corticosteroid triamcinolone acetonide.How Does This Medicine Work? Triamcinolone acetonide cream belongs to a group of medications known as glucocorticoids, which are a type of corticosteroid (or “steroid” for short).What Does Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream Treat? What Is Kenacomb Cream Used For?Triamcinolone acetonide also comes in the form of a dental paste for the treatment of mouth sores and ulcers.Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream on shingles? Doctor prescribed it for my friend and it didn’t work.Robert Siekman. Supervisor. Cold Sores. 247,569 CONTRIBUTIONS.Do not apply triamcinolone acetonide to any area of your body without specific instructions from your doctor. Certain skin conditions will react poorlyThe most common uses for triamcinolone acetonide cream are atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, contact dermatitis, and seborrhea.Where can I buy Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1%. Show More.I was wondering if I go to my nearest pharmacy and tell them I want a prescription for cold sores that keep reacurring will they be able to fill it or do I have to see a doctor? … read more.Can I use triamcinolone acetonide cream, USP for itchy and redness on vagina?? It says Rx only. REPLYSHAREREPORT.If you ever had a cold sore it’s just like that but down in the genital area cold sores are very painful which is also a form of herpes!Triamcinolone may not do that, but it will certainly help with the inflammation and keep the blister moisturized. ddljohn Post 2. Triamcinolone acetonide is such a great cream. I had an allergic reaction to mites last week.Can I use triamcinolone topical cream on a cold sore?The Triamcinolone Acetonide will work best if there are no secondary infections present.Daniel applied a thin layer of the triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% cream.Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.5 for swallen cold sores amazing!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed