Does effexor affect period

Home Forums VisTimer Features Suggestions Does effexor affect period

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) about Efexor-XR (Venlafaxine
    hydrochloride) intended for persons living in Australia. … Depression can affect
    your whole body and may cause emotional and ….. Heavy or irregular menstrual
    periods.Effexor or venlafaxine is a prescription medication used to treat depression and …
    caused by menstruation, lack of menstrual periods, abnormally heavy or long …Aug 21, 2014 I stopped taking the effexor cold turkey around the 27th of July. … What I'm
    wondering is, do you think the effexor is affecting my period? … not been on that
    particular med but I know some meds can affect the menstrual cycle, …Find information about common, infrequent and rare side effects of Effexor XR …
    Hearing Or Painful Sensitivity To Sound; Abnormally Long Or Heavy Periods …Sep 17, 2010 Antidepressants may interfere with a woman's menstrual cycle. Some …
    Fluoxetine, venlafaxine and bupropion have been implicated in … Serotonin may
    affect the menstrual cycle by stimulating secretion of specific …. COM do not
    endorse any of the products or services that are advertised on the web site.May 5, 2015 When you do the same thing on the daily, your body and mind just go with the
    flow … Stressing about a late period might delay it even more.Can effexor affect your period – My period is 4 weeks late I take Effexor (
    venlafaxine) XR but I have had some days I couldn't take it. Is there a way this
    was …I've now been on effexor xr for almost 3 years and with my highest does …. During
    the time on the drug, I have never had high blood pressure or heavy periods.Read about Venlafaxine, an antidepressant medication that works in the brain to
    treat major … Do not stop taking venlafaxine, even when you feel better. … Sexual
    side effects, such as problems with orgasm or ejaculatory delay; Increased blood
    pressure … Are there any risks of taking Venlafaxine for long periods of time?Dec 23, 2014 They can stabilize symptoms and prevent relapse. … Venlafaxine (Effexor),
    duloxetine (Cymbalta), and desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) … Other antidepressants
    need to be discontinued for a period of time prior … With breastfeeding, some
    antidepressants pass minimally into breast milk and may not affect the baby.Dec 23, 2014 They can stabilize symptoms and prevent relapse. … Venlafaxine (Effexor),
    duloxetine (Cymbalta), and desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) … Other antidepressants
    need to be discontinued for a period of time prior … With breastfeeding, some
    antidepressants pass minimally into breast milk and may not affect the baby.Feb 8, 2015 A few months before I quit effexor my period just stopped. … stress, so in your
    case panic attacks, can definitely affect your menstrual cycle.Venlafaxine can affect an unborn baby. … losing weight without trying to; changes
    in your periods such as heavy bleeding, spotting, or bleeding between periods.Taking Effexor and an MAOI within a short time period can result in serious and
    even fatal reactions including high body temperature, coma, and seizures.Jul 6, 2005 Search in PubMed and other databases with terms: venlafaxine, … are
    reasonably certain that venlafaxine does not adversely affect their ability to …. of
    these symptoms, because the recommended tapering period of 2 weeks …Nov 5, 2014 Venlafaxine does pass into breast milk, but there have been no … and dietary or
    herbal supplements, as they can affect how Effexor works, and vice-versa. ….. Q: I
    have been taking Effexor in various dosages over a period of 3 …… to adversely affect the fetus and lead to prolonged hospitalization and
    respiratory support. … Our Effexor Side Effects Drug Center provides a
    comprehensive view of … The cited figures, however, do provide the prescribing
    physician with some …. Over a 6 week period, there was evidence of adaptation
    to some adverse …Tell your doctor if you have unlikely but serious side effects of Effexor XR
    including: …. The adverse reaction profile did not differ substantially between the
    different …. This increase was duration dependent over the study period and
    tended to …On rechallenge with venlafaxine, she again experienced vaginal bleeding… …
    non-selective serotonin reuptake inhibition may affect haemostasis and thus may
    … duloxetine did not significantly influence the pharmacodynamics and-kinetics
    of …Effexor XR: Venlafaxine belongs to the class of antidepressant and anxiolytic
    medications … Think you recognize the cycle of Binge Eating Disorder (BED)? …
    Many things can affect the dose of a medication that a person needs, such as
    body …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed