Does cymbalta really work for depression

Home Forums General Discussion Does cymbalta really work for depression

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    geosubtisymp1980
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    13 Answers – Posted in: cymbalta, wellbutrin, depression – Answer: Interactions between your selected drugs bupropion ↔ duloxetine Applies t …Get Help. If you need help please visit http://www.hopeline.com or call 1-800-442-HOPE. Demystifying Depression is a great article which helped me understand some of the …23 Answers – Posted in: cymbalta, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety – Answer: Yes, a common side effect of this medication is decreased sexual …I have been taking Zoloft for 10 years and while it did help with my depression I started to get some really strange side effects. For the last year I have been …Cymbalta (Duloxetine) is used to treat depression. The drug is in a class of antidepressants called serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs).My Cymbalta dose is now down to zero and the withdrawal symptoms are brutal. I followed my doctors directions for slowly weening off Cymbalta…why are my Cymbalta …An FDA report states, "Much anecdotal evidence has accumulated documenting the injury, distress and life management impacts caused by discontinuation of Cymbalta."Cymbalta (Duloxetine) was officially approved by the FDA in 2004 as a new treatment for major depression. It is classified as an SNRI antidepressant which means it …Cymbalta (Duloxetine) was officially approved by the FDA in 2004 as a new treatment for major depression. It is classified as an SNRI antidepressant which means it …If you have treatment-resistant depression, you might have already picked up some of the antidepressant drug lingo — you know your SSRIs, your SNRIs and your MAOIs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed