Clindamycin cause drowsiness

Home Forums General Discussion Clindamycin cause drowsiness

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Clindamycin oral capsule is a prescription medication that's used to treat
    bacterial infections. … Clindamycin oral capsule doesn't cause drowsiness.
    However …This is my first day taking Clindamycin and I feel extremely sleepy as well … I
    understand the infection in & of itself will cause strong fatigue – the …Clindamycin (Cleocin) is an antibiotic used to treat certain serious bacterial … It is
    also prescribed to treat babesiosis, an infection of the blood caused by ticks …Cleocin HCl (clindamycin hydrochloride) is an antibiotic used to treat serious
    infections caused by bacteria. Cleocin HCl is available in generic form. Common
     …Clindamycin Hcl Side Effects by Likelihood and Severity … A Type Of White Blood
    Cell; Hives; Inflammation Of Skin Caused By An Allergy; Itching; Rash.Find patient medical information for Clindamycin Hcl Oral on WebMD … Using
    any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.Mar 13, 2010 Like many antibiotics, clindamycin can cause gastrointestinal upset. Common
    side effects of clindamycin include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, …44. Clindamycin Circle Diagram 51 consumers of 607 reported about Fatigue …
    As a side effect, I noticed drowsiness, dizziness, pressure in the abdomen and …Feb 26, 2010 Your child needs to take the medicine called clindamycin. … used to treat or
    prevent certain types of infections caused by germs called bacteria.My wife recently took a daily dosage of 600 mg of Clindamycin for a urinary tract
    … Nearly all antibiotics can cause the same intestinal problems as Clindamycin.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed