Cd9 follicle size clomid

Home Forums General Discussion Cd9 follicle size clomid

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ravisurga1982
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Nov 4, 2010 What's a good follicle size on CD9 while on Femara??? …. I did IUI, Clomid and
    trigger. … For some reason my follicles are not growing.Dec 26, 2017 I have 3 follicles about 14mm. Lining is … CD9 – IUI count & size. Dec 26 …… I
    was tested yesterday for CD11, IUI cycle, first cycle on Clomid.Dec 3, 2013 On my first 50mg clomid scan on cd12 i had 2 follicles one at 10mm and the other
    was 12mm went back on cd16 and they were then 12mm and …(75 iu x 4 & 50 iu x 2) I had 5 unsuccessful cycles on clomid. … Your follicle size
    sounds good – I know it sucks to do the injections, but just …I was scanned on CD9 and told that I wasn't about to ovulate in the next … I've no
    experience with clomid but some with follicle size in terms of …Took clomid days 2-6 and had tracking every other day since cd9. … My Dr said
    it's unlikely for a follicle of that large size to still have a healthy …Triggered on CD 9 and had the IUI on CD 10. 3. … My dr won't even trigger if you
    have more than 3 good size follicles due to the risk of extreme …Mar 28, 2006 Does anyone know what the "ideal" mature follicle size is before doing the HCG
    trigger? The reason I ask is … before this 3 cylces of clomid(50,100,100mg)+ BD
    failed . … now 2 days ie CD8 and CD9 injections 75iu. Also i am …… days to induce period Clomid CD3-7 Bloodwork and u/s on CD11 – one follicle
    … and u/s on CD9 (Wednesday): E2 78.7 and two measurable follicles (one on …CD 4-9 Clomid 50mg; CD 11 Ultrasound shows follicles at 18mm, 19mm & 16mm
    . … CD 14 follicle scan (same as before, no growth since last scan.) CD 14-18 …
    CD 9-15 Start taking 200mg of Progesterone by mouth to induce a “fresh period”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed