Write a hunter macro

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Write a hunter macro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    foxtlongttemin1979
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Stringing attack sequences together into a macro is never a good thing, as it can
    never compare with a Hunter's ability to manually make decisions and adjust on …Formatting Macros Note: Commands for some of the older macros have been …
    Note: While it does make your hunter simple to use, the above macro would be …General Information. Macros and addons are an integral part of a raider's arsenal
    as they can make it easier to perform a variety of tasks, improving your overall …Welcome to our Marksmanship Hunter Macros and Addons guide for Battle for
    Azeroth! Here we will go over useful macros, explain how to make your own, and
     …Welcome to our Beast Mastery Hunter Macros and Addons guide for Battle for
    Azeroth! Here we will go over useful macros, explain how to make your own, and
     …To make a macro type in /macro or click on the macro button in the … this will cast
    hunter's mark on the target and send your pet to attack it.Feb 24, 2018 2.1 [Misdirection]; 2.2 [Hunter's Mark]; 2.3 Aspect of the Cheetah / Pack by ….
    Hold shift and click the macro to make the macro memorize your …Feb 20, 2016 A quick macro guide to what I use in BG's, you Can use this format for almost all
    macros, skill related!: /cast [@”name”] Roar of …So I use this macro to make sure autoshoot doesn't get interrupted: /run if not
    IsAutoRepeatAction(9) then CastSpellByName("Auto Shot") end I..Can somebody help me with my macro. Started by: Windfred Baardsen. 1; 1; 4
    weeks ago · Windfred Baardsen · BM hunter need help 2212112. Started by:
    judie …High quality Wow hunter pvp macros, tested and verified! … You can add or
    remove traps to this to suit your needs, just make sure to put the ! in front of the
    name.This is our Vanilla Wow Hunter Macros page. Macros will make playing hunter
    easier and more efficient. You can put different spells in to one macro instead of …Sarf has written an article which can be found here, entitled “HOWTO: Shrink a
    Macro” which details ways to make your macros smaller (use less letters).Dec 19, 2013 Some hunters like to macro the cancelaura right into their Deterrence … If you
    want to get into writing your own macros, a good resource is the …Jan 3, 2017 Even if you're not a hunter, you may benefit from this list of macros with a …. By
    ordering Dash on attack, you ensure that your pet will make the …All Pets Special Abilities + cc Macro Combined in 1 (Non Focus)by …. This macro
    allows you to use Nature's Swiftness to make Healing Touch instant cast. … #
    showtooltip /cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock /cast [pet:Succubus] Seduction /cast …This is an all-in-one hunter macro for your stings. No matter which sting you spec
    into, this will either use it on your target or it will use it on your focus target if you …Dec 5, 2017 Being terminaly slow on my key board I have created some macros to 'help' my
    dps, my question is do they make sense? They are bound to my …Feb 15, 2017 World of Warcraft: Creative Ways to use Hunter Pet Skills … Here are
    Ascendancy's tips and macros to get the most out of your Hunter Pets. Hello!
    Ascendancy21, here and I am very excited to make this guide! for many years I …Jun 10, 2008 5) The universal lazy hunter PVP macro spam it when someone gets too close. …
    i have tried to make a macro where i do this (only rough) :.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed