Prozac makes me sleepy

Home Forums VisTimer Features Suggestions Prozac makes me sleepy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    urdiracar1972
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    7 Answers – Posted in: prozac, depression, side effect, sleep, fatigue – Answer: I
    have never … It disrupted my sleeping patterns and makes you feel like you living
    in a world where you … Feeling very sleepy, tired, lethargic?I've been taking Prozac (10mg so far) for 10 days now and I feel much more ….. I'
    m feeling a bit better now but still very tired and sleepy.Sep 14, 2016 Somnolence and fatigue is a possible side effect of SSRIs. The role of serotonin
    in the brain is not known well, serotonergic neurons project to …Fluoxetine is a Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor. … If you feel very sleepy,
    and you've been taking it for more than a month, you should go back to the …Apr 5, 2011 Nap briefly, take a short walk outside or take your Prozac one to two hours before
    bedtime if it makes you drowsy, notes MayoClinic.com.Apr 13, 2018 Is your depression medication making you tired? … serotonin reuptake inhibitors (
    SSRIs) such as Prozac (fluoxetine), and serotonin and … Given that depression
    itself can make you feel exhausted, it can be frustrating to find …Mar 17, 2014 You may not feel the full benefits of Prozac for 4 to 6 weeks or longer ….
    Medications that can make you drowsy or sleepy, such as sedatives, …Oct 1, 2007 Yes. i take prozac (fluoxetine). it did make me very tired for the first 6-8 weeks.
    then all of a sudden i had more energy then i knew what to do …Mar 9, 2016 Some nights I would lie awake for hours and end up staring at my tortoise in
    hopes that it would make me sleepy, and on some mornings, …Is tiredness a side effect of taking Prozac? Answer: Prozac is a drug in the class
    called "selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors" (SSRI). It changes the way the …Dec 17, 2016 Some antidepressants may cause insomnia, making it difficult to get to … and
    caffeinated beverages because they can make your mouth drier…. just started fluoxetine and are suffering from the awful side effects. … i just feel
    my old self again, my friends are so happy for me they said i …Overcoming the Dangers of Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, and Other Antidepressants With
    …. Physicians always feel guilty when their treatments cause new, sometimes …..
    a peculiar "bone-weary fatigue" in which they feel lethargic but not sleepy and, …Prozac was helping me sleep a bit better at 20mg and then when I started …. It
    makes me even more awake (wouldn't mind the sleepy effekt …Our Prozac Side Effects Drug Center provides a comprehensive view of available
    … panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, …If you're taking an SSRI and it makes you feel tired/drowsy, scroll down to the ….
    Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors), such as Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac or Paxil.
    … if you take them in the morning, you could feel sleepy or lethargic afterward.NHS medicines information on fluoxetine (Prozac) – what it's used for, side effects
    , dosage and who can take it. … If you have diabetes, fluoxetine can make it more
    difficult to keep your blood sugar stable. … vomiting; shaking; feeling sleepy;
    agitation; heart problems; lung problems; seizures …. How will it make me feel?Reviewed fluoxetineon 3/1/2018It makes me sleepy so I take it at night and it
    works perfect! no side effects when i run out or miss a few days, very easy for me
    to …I started taking citalopram (generic Celexa) and I feel like crap ever since. … That
    said, when I first went on Citalopram, it made me ridiculously sleepy and … When
    I first started Prozac the first week was mentally hectic, 'loopy' …Side effects: Taking prozac made me more sleepy and I could not get up to do …
    THis was the best dose, but as I began to feel the need to get off the drug I …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed