Period back after depo provera

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Period back after depo provera

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    goedowndechla1973
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Jul 7, 2016 DepoProvera® is a female hormonal method of birth control. …. You will get your
    menstrual period back within 6-18 months after you stop …Dec 16, 2014 You don't mention why you stopped taking DepoProvera; are you trying to get …
    If your periods have not returned by 12 months after your last …Jun 6, 2018 Spotting and Irregular Periods After DepoProvera … "If you experience a return
    of bleeding while on DepoProvera, this may suggest …Apr 4, 2012 I pray everyday my cycle returns and stops playing with me. ….. But this year,
    decided to go on DepoProvera, after a friend said she loved it.Sep 28, 2017 When will you be able to get pregnant after DepoProvera? … Usually, your
    period will return within 6 months of the last injection, but it may take …… it take before you started your period after you stopped the depo shot. … AF (
    Aunt Flo – menstruation/period) back after taking 3 depo shots.Jun 27, 2014 The following are tips you can follow without needing a doctor's visit or … Read
    on to learn how to get your period back! … In December my doctor prescribed me
    Provera to take for 10 days. …. I was on depo for only 3 months.The contraceptive injection (DepoProvera, Sayana Press or Noristerat) … Your
    periods may become more irregular, heavier, shorter, lighter or stop altogether. It
    can take up to 1 year for your fertility to return to normal after the injection wears …Nov 6, 2012 No period since April 2012 due to the Depo Shot. … If you've stopped using the
    shot, it may take up to a year for your period to return. But it only takes 12 to 14
    weeks after your last shot for the pregnancy protection to wear off.Mar 29, 2012 … and there report some effects, like how long it took for menstruation to return,
    how long periods lasted, and how long it took to become pregnant after stopping.
    … What would you like to know about stopping DepoProvera?Many women get their Depo shot the first five days of their normal menstrual …
    After a while of no longer getting the injections, women will often return to a …Before starting on DepoProvera the doctor will need to know if: There is the … is
    not permanent. Your periods will return after you stop using DepoProvera.Anyway, I was wondering if not having your period return after almost 15 …. Depo
    Provera – Am I suppose to have longer periods after stopping …DepoProvera; Side effects; Causes; Risk factors; Treatments; Bleeding after ….
    take six months to a year before the side effects end and your periods return to …Mar 14, 2016 If you're switching from the DepoProvera shot to the birth control pill, there are a
    … irregular bleeding; lighter or fewer periods; a change in sex drive … It's normal
    to experience breakthrough bleeding after you first start the pill.Depo Provera, the contraceptive injections is an option explained in this fact
    sheet. … In some women, periods can be slow to return after the injections are …Learn more about DepoProvera from Health and Wellness Education at IU
    Health … After about one year many women will stop having periods. … Bone
    density improves after discontinuation of DepoProvera and probably returns to
    normal.Find out how long it really takes to get pregnant after stopping injections. … to
    begin ovulating and having regular periods again," says Hilda Hutcherson, M.D.,
     …I was on the depo injection after having my son and came off of it January this
    year (after b. … I htad my last depo in Nov 2005 and my first period came back in
    Nov 2006. …. and in particular the Depo Provera injection.No method of birth control is perfectly effective, but the Depo shot is 99% … if your
    periods were irregular before depo, they will go back to theiR irregular pattern.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed