Does promethazine gel make you sleepy

Home Forums General Discussion Does promethazine gel make you sleepy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    geosubtisymp1980
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    To make sure promethazine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder;User Reviews for Promethazine. … It does help with appetite and can give you that high feeling I remember being on it once and … Sure, it can make you sleepy, …<span class=”news_dt”>9-7-2009</span> · Phenergan making me really sleepy? … Phenergan does make you very tired. … How long does Phenergan/promethazine tablets take to make you tired?<span class=”news_dt”>31-10-2013</span> · Do not use this product to make a child sleepy. … tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to promethazine or to … Does Promethazine-DM …<span class=”news_dt”>21-1-2010</span> · I have a hard time sleeping at night and I’m trying to get a lot of sleep tonight. I have tons of 25 promethazine pills and planning to pop 4 of them to help me sleep.<span class=”news_dt”>26-12-2008</span> · Vicodin and advil PM can help a person go to sleep. Does phenegran/promethazine help you go to sleep or does it make you anxious and shaky?<span class=”news_dt”>3-5-2017</span> · It may be used to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery or … This medication may make you sweat … Does Promethazine HCL interact with …<span class=”news_dt”>12-3-2009</span> · Did you like this article? Sign-up for our weekly newsletter and get the best of She Does the City in your inbox or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!العملية التكنولوجية: عندما نريد أن ننتج منتج ما لحل مشكلة تواجهنا نقوم بالتخطيط لهذا …A doctor reviews the 4 most commonly used medications that affect memory. These have been linked to developing Alzheimer’s & make dementia symptoms worse.Vergelijk verbruikskosten van de elektrische auto: Renault Zoe. Zie het verbruik per jaar en per kilometer.<span class=”news_dt”>14-1-2016</span> · Promethazine DM (Promethazine & Dextromethorphan) … or sleep apnea) Heart problems … The medicine may also make you more sensitive to sunlight.Does codeine make you drowsy … I would consult dr. Asap and you may have to have a sleep study if this … Promethazine: With Codeine is what I believe you …<span class=”news_dt”>13-7-2009</span> · What does Promethazine do to you? Does it make you feel high at all? I' … If anything it will make you sleepy, but not high.How would you like a stronger immune system or better sleep? Action between the sheets can help you get all of this … What is promethazine, and how does it work …Pictures of Phenergan (Promethazine), … sleep apnea (breathing stops … Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed