Do methylprednisolone cause weight gain

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Do methylprednisolone cause weight gain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sedathendpar1975
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight do will i gain.Methylprednisolone Information for Consumers; Methylprednisolone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details) Side Effects of Methylprednisolone (detailed) Search for questions. Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.#1 in Methylprednisolone discussions – 199 posts discuss Weight Gain with Methylprednisolone. Weight Gain is #1 concern in Methylprednisolone discussions.<span class=”news_dt”>05/01/2009</span> · Hello, I was prescribed methylprednisolone for severe nasal congestion caused from allergies Jan 08. The pharmacist said that a side effect would be weight gain…ugh! Not in my case. I lost 14lbs in 6 days.Could Methylprednisolone cause Weight gain – unintentional? We studied 22,909 Methylprednisolone users who have side effects from …Methylprednisolone (Oral Route) Print. … if they do occur they may need medical attention. … weight gain Incidence not known.Will I gain weight from the Medrol (methylprednisolone) dose pak? … for arthritis rheumatoid cause gain weight? … HealthTap does not provide medical advice, …Before taking methylprednisolone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to prednisone; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to …Prednisone weight gain is a familiar … adding to the overall effect of weight gain. Prednisone can also cause … It will be easier to do both of these …When Solu-Medrol Causes Weight Gain … (MS), you may have needed to to be treated with a medication called Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed