Can diarrhea be a side effect of zoloft

Home Forums VisTimer Bug Reports Can diarrhea be a side effect of zoloft

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    monstalbiro1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Oct 28, 2014 Zoloft can cause more serious side effects in some patients. … fever, nausea,
    vomiting, diarrhea, and unusual agitation or restlessness.Feb 26, 2018 The most common ones include nausea or upset stomach, diarrhea, … If any of
    these the side effects don't go away or are giving you … Sometimes simple
    remedies can ease the side effects of taking Zoloft like taking it at a …Tell your doctor if you have serious side effects of Zoloft including: … vomiting,
    diarrhea, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, loss of coordination; or; headache, ….
    skin reaction and other severe cutaneous reactions, which potentially can be fatal
    , …Zoloft (sertraline) is good for treating depression and anxiety, but it can interact …
    Possible side effects. Fatigue. Nausea. Dry mouth. Diarrhea. Loss of appetite.May 24, 2012 Zoloft can provide patients with relief but it may also cause dangerous side
    effects like chronic diarrhea and in some extreme cases, escalate to …Your side effects as you know are normal, and … … something else. Helps with
    anziety but can't take the diarrhea and intestinal pain. Votes: +1.Common side effects of Zoloft include: diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness,
    dyspepsia, fatigue, insomnia, loose stools, nausea, tremor, headache,
    paresthesia, …Mar 8, 2016 It does cause diarrhea in some cases. Zoloft is the brand name of Sertraline,
    which you can find more details on side effects here: …Jun 23, 2017 Like any medication, antidepressants can cause side effects. … Antidepressants
    such as SSRIs (Zoloft, Lexapro), SNRIs (Cymbalta, Fetzima, …However, I do have some side effects of the drug. The worst is the diarrhea. I will
    not stop taking the Zoloft because of this. It's the best medicine I have taken for …Find information about common, infrequent and rare side effects of Sertraline
    Oral. … Chronic Trouble Sleeping; Diarrhea; Dizzy; Drowsiness; Dry Mouth …Mar 5, 2018 Zoloft is a super-common antidepressant and anti-anxiety … an upset stomach,
    nausea, or changes in bowel habits like constipation or diarrhea. … This is one of
    those side effects no one wants to talk about, but it can affect at …Jul 15, 2018 Like any drug, sertraline has both rare and common side effects. … Diarrhea can
    really dehydrate a person, and prolonged irritation can lead to …Dec 17, 2016 Antidepressants can cause unpleasant side effects. Symptoms such as nausea,
    weight gain or sleep problems can be common initially.To lower your chance of side effects, your doctor will start you on the … specifics,
    Zoloft is more likely than Prozac to cause diarrhea.Your pharmacist can provide more information … drug interactions, allergic
    reactions, or adverse effects.Please refer to serious side effects for signs/symptoms. … If you are taking it for
    PMDD, sertraline can be taken once daily (everyday) or intermittently …
    Headache, nausea, diarrhea, dry mouth, increased sweating; Feeling nervous,
    restless, …Same thing today, except I had diarrhea and terrible heartburn. I'm wondering
    how long these side effects will last? I have not been able to eat …However, among the common side effects of SSRIs are gastrointestinal reactions
    including nausea, diarrhea, loose stools, and constipation. … 1 mg b.i.d., and
    within 3 days her symptoms had cleared, enabling her to continue taking
    sertraline.Many of the side effects of Zoloft will go away if you stop taking the medication. …
    There is no clear reason for a side effect of diarrhea, though it may simply be …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed